数据挖掘：理论与算法 | Data Mining: Theories and Algorithms for Tackling Big Data is one of the technical courses of the Data Science Professional Certificate Program offered by Tsinghua University at edX.
- 袁博 Bo Yuan (associate professor, Tsinghua University)
Each module starts with an interesting real-world example that gives rise to the specific research question of interest. Students are then presented with a general idea of how to tackle this problem along with some intuitive and straightforward approaches. Finally, a number of representative algorithms are introduced along with concrete examples that show how they function in practice.
- Basic data science concepts.
- Typical data mining techniques.
- Applications for data mining.
- A taste of research in data mining.