Why setting up a website is important to you? In 2015, the number of worldwide internet users has soared up to 3.1 billion. You are missing out on a big piece of the pie, if you still have not make a step forward in the current virtual trend. Furthermore, a portal is a cost-effective and green way to promote your business, as it’s a highly paperless, efficient, fuel efficiency and content-update-in-a-glimpse broadcasting and marketing strategy. So, why wait?
- Up to 5 Web Pages
- Up to 5 Hours Touch-Up Work
- Responsive Layout
- Image Resizing and Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Basic Web Security Protection
- Manual Backup Configuration
- Updating Tutorial
- Free 3 Days Web Maintenance
How does it work?
- Client selects a pre-made layout option.
- Client signs an e-contract (the general Terms of Service can be found here).
- Client provides full payment for Web Developer prior to the commencement of work.
- Client forwards the content (texts and images) to Web Developer.
- Web Developer begins the web development work at Client’s domain and web hosting.
- Client reviews the setup.
- Web Developer provides a touch-up work which is not greater than 5 hours or the stated time in the e-contract.
- Web Developer provides the website updating tutorial for Client.
- Web Developer provides a free 3 days web maintenance service for Client.
- That’s all, simple and no fuss!
My new logo, a seal which defines my design profession – futuristic, digital and with my ‘S’ (meaning: superior)...
May the new year unfolds bountiful success of goals and happiness, Happy New Year 2017!